August 17, 2013


Letter Writing – Informal(Format)

Dear jack,
                        After all this time since your last letter, you must think I’ve dropped off the end of the world. It’s just that things have been so hectic since you left. I haven’t had time to do much beyond make it from one day to the next.

Anyway, I would like to drop a line to let you know about my………………………………………………………………………........
……………………………………………………………………………….

You will never believe that I got four ‘A’ stars in my GCE ‘O’ level………………………………………………………………………….
………………………………………………………………………………
I’d better stop now. It’s past midnight and I have an exam tomorrow.

Don’t forget to inform my regards to everyone specially Emili. Hope will write you soon.

With love,

Joke.

Letter Writing – Informal (Sample)

Write a letter to a friend who needs advice on his studies.

Dear Jay,

I‘ve been meaning to write to you for ages, but I’m afraid I just haven’t got round to it. Anyway, I thought I would drop you a line to give some suggestions on how to organise studying for an exam, now that you have mentioned them in your previous letter.

In my opinion, when you study you should find a quite calm and well-lit room. Then following that is your ability to set up a schedule, how to allocate your subjects during the course of the week. The timetable should also include some free times as well as to reduce boring with continues hours of studies. Moreover you should concentrate fully on studies while you following you study hours.

Another way is try to clear your doubts with the subject teachers and go through the exercise book. Don’t keep any topic for the eleventh hour of the exam, since the day should be used for quick revision along with more relaxation. You will be confident and less stress in your exams. ok dear, I’d better finish now because  I’m running out of space.

I hope this gives you some idea. Keep in touch and look forward to hear from you. Don’t forget to inform my regards to Sam.

With love,
Black

No comments:

Post a Comment